Hotel & Services
The majestic residence began its life as a home to the Thiers Foundation created in 1892 on the site of Paris’ first balloon landing field. For over a century it supported brilliant young students by attributing scholarships and comfortable living conditions.
In the 1980s the building became home to the Saint James Club of Paris, in the great tradition of London gentlemens clubs, remaining a symbol of French cultural and intellectual life. Run as a hotel and club since 1991, it joined Relais & Châteaux in 2011.